How To Find Mutual Friends on Snapchat?
Snapchat is a popular social app for connecting with friends. Whether you add friends or get added by strangers, you may discover mutual friends in the process. Knowing your mutual connections can be a great way to expand your network. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the simplest method to view someone’s friends and mutual friends on Snapchat, along with addressing other important aspects of managing your Snapchat friends. Let’s dive in!
Understanding Mutual Friends:
On Snapchat, mutual friends refer to individuals who are shared connections between you and someone else on your friend list. These connections can stem from people your friends follow or members of the same groups you belong to. Discovering mutual friends can be a beneficial way to build a network of trusted connections rather than adding unfamiliar faces. It provides a sense of security through shared acquaintances.
How to Discover Mutual Friends on Snapchat
Snapchat’s privacy features have made it challenging to view your friends’ connections. Find out how to navigate these limitations and uncover mutual friends.
However, using the steps below, you can view your mutual friends:
- Start the Snapchat application on your mobile device.
- Click on your Bitmoji in the top left corner.
- Please continue scrolling until you find the section labeled “Friends”.
- Choose the “Add Friends” option by giving it a tap.
- Beneath the “Added Me” section, you’ll find the “Quick Add” section.
- In the “Quick Add” section, you’ll come across highlighted Snapchat users and your friends. As you scroll down, you may occasionally notice “x+ Mutual Friends” next to a user. Here, “x” represents the number of mutual friends you share with that particular user.
- Tap on the “Add” option next to their username in order to add a mutual friend.
Please be aware that if you add a friend from the mutual friends section, they will receive a notification indicating that you added them via “Quick Add.” However, you can bypass this by copying their username and searching for them on Snapchat using it.
Similarly, you have the option to click on the cross icon next to a mutual friend’s name to prevent them from appearing on the list. This is a useful method for avoiding certain individuals.
How to Prevent Your Username from Appearing in Mutual Friends on Snapchat
By default, your username may show up on other people’s mutual friends lists. However, you have the option to prevent it from appearing on their list.
Follow the steps below to hide it:
- Launch Snapchat on your mobile device.
- Touch the Bitmoji icon located at the top-left corner.
- Touch the settings icon located at the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and select the “See Me in Quick Add” option located in the “Privacy Control” section.
- Uncheck the box labeled “Show me in Quick Add”.
That’s all there is to it! Now, even your crush, ex, or family members won’t be able to find you through the mutual friends tab, and you can ensure your privacy on Snapchat.
October 6, 2023
October 4, 2023
September 29, 2023
September 28, 2023
September 28, 2023